Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

Angry Birds Birthday

Here's a card that I made for my dear friend Roxanne for her birthday.  She LOVES Angry Birds so I created this card specifically for her. 

The bird, his beak, eyebrows, tail feathers and slingshot were all hand-cut in order to get the correct shape.

 
Colors:  Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Summer Sun (retired), Soft Sky (retired)
Stamp Sets:  Woodgrain
Accessories:  Scallop Circle Punch (for clouds), Hemp Twine, 2-Step Owl Punch (for eyes), Creative Memories Wavy Paper Cutter, Chit Chat Rub-Ons (retired)

Thanks for stopping by,
~ Maria

3 comments:

Christel said...

I love this! You did an amazing job with the hand-cut parts.

-Christel

Roxanne said...

I loved this card, Maria :-) Thank you so much for giving me such a beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

This card is totally awesome!! My husband just loves playing this game!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #42 with a link back to your blog on 11-13-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Post a Comment